This report covers the drinking water quality for the Charlevoix Township Water System for calendar year 2018. This information is a snapshot of the quality of the water that we provided to you in 2018. Included are details about where your water comes from, what it contains, and how it compares to Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the Michigan Department of Environmental Quality (MDEQ) standards.
Powered by Badger Meter in association with your water utility, EyeOnWater lets you connect to supported water utility accounts to you see how much water you’re using and can even alert you to possible leaks on your property.
- Archery hunters are able to hunt in urban areas. There is no safety zone associated with archery equipment anymore so this is a viable option for many urban areas. They need the appropriate licenses to hunt during the season and we highly recommend that neighbors are made aware and are supportive of the hunting activities.
- Wildlife Services is an excellent option for urban areas since they are able to perform the removals efficiently and quietly.
- Managed Hunts- we have had these in the past, often times local law enforcement takes the lead with these. If it’s out of season we provide the permits and can help with guidance.
- Education campaigns are a big part of this in order to get approval from home-owners in many areas. It’s also important to educate about ways to deter deer from areas (certain plants are unpalatable for deer, no feeding of wildlife in these areas, etc.).
- If a hunter shoots a deer and it runs onto someone else’s property they are not allowed to retrieve the deer until they receive permission from the landowner. If the landowner doesn’t give permission the hunter must let the lie.
There are currently no new announcements. Please signup for our newsletter to be notified of any new announcements.